India Takes On Australia Today The 9th Of June 2019.
India Has been late scheduled in world cup compaign but still it was smooth sailing for India as they got the better of South Africa in Southampton by six wickets win.
Rohit Sharma was the star of the match with a glorious and consistent scoring ton and was given great support by the middle order the was setup by squad for the world cup.
It will be a clash of heavyweights as Australian were the defending champions at the same time India were No.1team according to ICC team ranking. Both will provide a signal as to how teams are likely to fair at the Cup. Australia like India have been rampant and come into the match with two wins out of two at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Ahead of the big match at the Oval here is KricketXpert’s predicts India line-up for the match. The following line-up of India is fully set to make a lot of difference on the match against Australia.
1) Shikhar Dhawan –Scored only eight in the match against South Africa but has been a regular at the top of the order and will continue against Australia. Dhawan has a good record of starting an Inning.
2) Rohit Sharma – Showing class in the previous game this star-man for India with a superb ton in the first match against Proteas and will be someone India will be counting on.
The Mystery Of Fourth Spot To Play In The World Cup Squad Is Complete With Star Player KL Rahul.
3) Virat Kohli – India captain and there is no chance he doesn’t play. He as a superb record against Australia and they will not rest easy unless they get his scalp.
4) KL Rahul – Played well against South Africa, had a good partnership with Rohit Sharma to steady the innings when India lost two relatively quick wickets. Expected to be long term number four.
5) MS Dhoni – Created quite a stir with his gloves in the last match but did well behind the stumps and with the bat. Unless something drastic happens, he will play.
6) Kedar Jadhav – Didn’t have too much to do against the Proteas in the first match and should continue in the team as someone who can bat, ball and keep.
7) Hardik Pandya – Did reasonably well with the ball in the opening game and finished the match off to ensure India got home smoothly. He is team’s X-factor and how he does will go a long way in determining how India does.
8) Kuldeep Yadav – India’s number one spinner in the coloured clothing and is expected to be a key player for India in the cup. Has a good record against Australia in recent times.
9) Bhuvneshwar Kumar –Picked up two wickets against South Africa and his partnership Bumrah is pivotal for India.
10) Yuzvendra Chahal – Pick of the spin bowlers in India’s first match picking up four vital wickets.
11) Jasprit Bumrah – Before the spinners weaved their magic against Proteas, It was Bumrah who rocked South Africa early. Clearly the star-man with the bowl and will represent a big danger to Australia.
The Previous Game Of World Cup On 8th June 2019.
England vs Bangladesh World Cup Stats
England won: 1
Bangladesh won: 2
No Result: 0
England vs Bangladesh ODI Stats
England won: 16
Bangladesh won: 4
No result: 0
England is back to winning ways after their loss against Pakistan. Bangladesh, on the other hand, has lost two games on the trot and will have their work cut out before their next game. Join us again on Sunday, 9th June as two of the heavyweights go head to head as India take on Australia at Kennington Oval.
Brilliant knock of 153, Jason Roy makes his name for the MAN OF THE MATCH. Roy says that 100 in a winning contest means more. On his innings, he says they just built the innings well and gave themselves a good chance as they were not sure how the pitch will play.
Set 387 to win, the Asian side was always going to be the second favorite. They lost one of their openers early but Shakib Al Hasan and Tamim Iqbal did consolidate.